Application closing date: Thursday, October 31, 2024
Share this page
Air Partner has been offering trusted aviation solutions for 60 years. Adding new products and services to our portfolio all the time and expanding our markets globally, we have just had our most successful year ever! Leaders in Aviation Charter, we are looking for an Account Manager / Broker to join our Private Jets Team, based in our Cologne Office, to cover maternity leave for a minimum of one year, starting as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for attaining and maintaining high earning, key accounts, whilst providing support for both Team Leaders and the Product Manager.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, you will assist with large contracts and other ad-hoc projects, developing key client and supplier relationships and also tightening global relationships with other Air Partner offices.
Please submit your application written in English where possible.
What you will be doing:
· Day to day trading
· Building up excellent partnerships with the operators and clients
· Providing support to the Team Leader in all aspects of day-to-day trading
· Delivering first-class customer service to ensure that all flights meet the clients’ deadlines and expectations
· Generating sales from new leads and making sales calls in order to retain clients and revive dormant ones
· Meeting hot prospects and acting as a driver in existing contract renewal projects
· Maintaining high performance and high levels of broking activity to find the best solution to meet clients’ needs
· Increasing the number of clients in our database, through sales activities
What we are looking for:
You will be a self-motivated professional, with a strong interest in aviation and / or travel and be extremely customer focused, with great people skills and the ability to form strong relationships with key individuals. You will also:
· Have a competitive attitude, with an entrepreneurial, sales mindset and a desire to succeed
· Have first class communication skills, with a strong telephone manner
· Be an expert communicator (written and verbal) in both German and English (any additional languages would be an advantage)
· Have an ability to anticipate and out-maneuver rivals in competitive tenders
· Have an ability to generate consistent GP for the company
· Have excellent time management skills to ensure rigorous contract and project deadlines are met
· Be well organised and resourceful, with a logical approach to problem solving
· Be IT literate with the ability to learn the functions of a new system
· Be numerate, efficient and accurate with a high attention to detail
· Have an ability to handle difficult situations in a high-pressured environment
· Have an ability to maintain a sense of humour, even in difficult situations
· Experience in an Account Manager / Broking / Outbound Sales role for luxury, high-cost products, ideally within Air Charter, preferably Private Jets would be preferred, but is not an entry barrier
Previous experience working in an international environment is also desirable.
If you have any issues submitting your application, please instead submit your CV and any supporting information (covering letter, salary expectations, confirmation of your right to work in the relevant country and your current notice period), stating which vacancy you are applying for, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org