Do you have digital, CRM and email marketing experience and are you looking for your next career move in a growing business that supports and develops its own? If so, look no further, as we are looking for 2 Marketing Executives to join our Gatwick based teams, to support and deliver the marketing strategy for our Freight, Private Jets and Group Charter division. If you also have a passion for aviation, this really could be your dream job!
Focusing predominantly on digital marketing, you will be tasked with building, optimising and promoting campaigns and content that nurtures our existing customer base, while attracting new prospects to Air Partner.
This role requires a data-driven, digitally savvy and analytical candidate who is extremely self-motivated, hands-on, and experienced in digital marketing, as well as traditional full-mix marketing channels.
You will be proactive and have a good ability and the confidence to build excellent relationships with the sales teams and be proactive enough to extract newsworthy content, whilst adapting within an ever changing, fast paced environment.
We work a hybrid model of 3 days in the office and 2 from home as standard, although you are more than welcome to work from the office 5 days a week if you so wish!
· Design and implement email campaigns (nurture and prospect)
· Develop content (including video, short-form and long-form copy) that promotes and elevates the proposition across key web and social touchpoints
· Oversee and report on key metrics for PPC and social campaigns
· Produce and update key collateral for the teams as required (including brochures, prospecting tools, presentations)
· Assist the leadership team in understanding key CRM reports through Dynamics 365
· Work closely with the Group Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement SEO improvement strategy
· Work closely with the CRM & Insights Executive to regularly report on the leads pipeline and produce actionable insight for the relevant leadership team
· Support in organising and facilitating events
· Contribute to regular marketing reporting
· Develop and enhance the online customer journey through the CMS
What we are looking for:
You will be a self-starter with a deep understanding of digital marketing and CRM. You will enjoy the challenges of managing multiple activities to hit deadlines and be comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
You will also:
· Have previous experience in a digital marketing role (minimum two years) and be able to demonstrate your ability to manage and drive successful digital marketing campaigns
· Have experience in creation of PPC and Paid Social campaigns
· Have previous campaign management experience
· Have a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and trends
· Have previously worked with a CMS, and building content
· Have experience in working with stakeholders across all levels, including Sales, Functional Experts and Business Development teams
· Have an analytical mind and be comfortable with reporting return on investment across a variety of marketing channels
· Have experience in the use of Google Analytics
· Be a strong team player who is also able to work independently
It would also be a huge advantage if you:
· Have aviation sector marketing experience / a huge passion for aviation
· Have experience in HTML / CSS
· Have experience in using Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Have a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualification in Advertising or Marketing
Founded in 1961, Air Partner Group is a world-leading international aviation services group providing aircraft charter, aviation safety and security solutions, and managed services to industry, commerce, governments, and private individuals, as well as civil and military organisations.
The Air Partner Group has two divisions: Air Partner Charter and Air Partner Services (previously Safety & Security). Air Partner Charter comprises of group charter, private jets, freight, and specialist services. Group Charter charters large airliners to move groups of any size. Private Jets offers the Company's unique pre-paid JetCard scheme and on-demand charter for up to 19 people. Freight charters aircraft of every size to fly almost any cargo anywhere, at any time.
Air Partner works with Climate and Development experts ClimateCare, to allow clients to offset carbon emissions in support of projects that not only cut carbon but also alleviate poverty and improve lives. Air Partner has also partnered with Raleigh International, a youth action organisation which supports the global movement of young people to create solutions to the world’s most urgent problems such as the climate emergency.
Air Partner Limited is a Wheels Up company, the leading provider of on-demand private aviation in the U.S. and one of the largest private aviation companies in the world. Wheels Up is headquartered in New York City and operates in 25 locations across three continents and employs 2,700 professionals globally. Air Partner Group is ISO 9001:2015 compliant for commercial airline and private jet solutions worldwide.
Air Partner is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all employees, we do this via our Environmental, Social and Governance Strategy, our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion forum, and our Recruitment strategy. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and we would love to hear from you.
If you have any issues submitting your application, please instead submit your CV and any supporting information (covering letter, salary expectations, confirmation of your right to work in the relevant country and your current notice period), stating which vacancy you are applying for, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org