Office Coordinator - Gatwick - Air Partner Careers
Application closing date: Friday, March 31, 2023
Share this page
Are you based near Gatwick, do you have previous office / facilities management experience and are you looking for a part time role? If so, this could be perfect for you!
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to primarily focus on supporting the relocation and set up of the new Gatwick office and the day to day management of the Gatwick and London offices. This hands on role will ensure both offices are maintained and functioning to a high standard at all times.
Duties will be varied and will include office functions including but not limited to - visitors, post, liaising with contractors, purchasing office supplies, keeping thorough and accurate records to ensure legal compliance with Health and Safety duties.
This is a part time role for 25 hours per week (ideally 9am – 2pm Monday to Friday) and is initially a 10 month fixed term contract. There may be scope for this role to be made permanent after this, dependent on business needs.
Salary range for a 25 hours week is between £20,000 and £23,300 (which is a full time equivalent of between £30,000 and £35,000 per annum).
What you will be doing:
· Working with the Project Team to assist in delivering the action plan associated with the office move process.
· Dealing with facilities management issues including preventative maintenance such as booking annual services but also repairs in the event of issues arising.
· Undertaking office Risk Assessments and updating documentation.
· Liaising with contractors needing to access buildings including ensuring that the necessary paperwork is in place including: RAMS and Permits to Work.
· Meeting and greeting all visitors to the Gatwick office, manging the visitor log and Health and Safety briefings.
· Monitoring, ordering and distributing all stock, including stationary, office refreshments, furniture and other resources.
· Leading on all Fire Safety related matters including the recruitment and training of Fire Wardens in the office locations.
· Organising First Aid at Work training courses for staff and keeping First Aid documentation and equipment updated.
· Taking responsibility for office health and safety issues including the annual review of the Group H&S Policy.
· Updating the ‘Drivers Safety Handbook’ and ensuring compliance through the annual audit process.
· Ensuring the necessary business related insurance policies are in place and records are kept up to date and displayed appropriately.
· Dealing with all incoming and outgoing office related mail and parcels including arranging couriers.
· Maintaining correspondence addresses and key information.
· Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
· Attending the regular tenants meeting to represent the business and feeding back to the Executive Team as required.
· Supporting the Events and Social committee in arranging internal and external events, including booking venues, ordering catering, sending resources and invites, etc.
· Processing invoices relating to office costs.
What we are looking for:
· Proven experience in an office / facilities management role with diary management experience.
· A highly approachable individual who has a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships across all levels.
· A highly proactive and flexible individual who is able to pre-empt and adapt to changing demands and situations effectively.
· Meticulous attention to detail and passionate about getting things right first time.
· Someone who thinks and plans ahead – prioritizing, planning, coordinating other departments, etc.
· Resilient, calm and poised in pressured situations, able to defuse situations by providing solutions.
· A self-starter who enjoys multi-tasking.
· Experience working within the aviation industry would be a bonus
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Excellent PC skills – Advanced Microsoft packages (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook).
About Air Partner Group, a Wheels Up Company
Founded in 1961, Air Partner Group is a world-leading international aviation services group providing aircraft charter, aviation safety and security solutions, and managed services to industry, commerce, governments, and private individuals, as well as civil and military organisations.
The Air Partner Group has two divisions: Air Partner Charter and Air Partner Services (previously Safety & Security). Air Partner Charter comprises of group charter, private jets, cargo, and specialist services. Group Charter charters large airliners to move groups of any size. Private Jets offers the Company's unique pre-paid JetCard scheme and on-demand charter for up to 19 people. Cargo charters aircraft of every size to fly almost any cargo anywhere, at any time.
Air Partner Services comprises Baines Simmons, Redline Assured Security Ltd, Kenyon International Emergency Services, and Managed Services. Baines Simmons offers aviation safety management and fatigue risk management. Redline Assured Security delivers government-standard security training, consultancy, and solutions to regulated, high value and high threat environments. Kenyon International Emergency Services is a world leader in emergency planning and incident response.
Air Partner works with Climate and Development experts Climate Impact Partners, to allow clients to offset carbon emissions in support of projects that not only cut carbon but also alleviate poverty and improve lives.
Air Partner Limited is a Wheels Up company, the leading provider of on-demand private aviation in the U.S. and one of the largest private aviation companies in the world. Wheels Up is headquartered in New York City and operates in 25 locations across three continents and employs 2,700 professionals globally. Air Partner Group is ISO 9001:2015 compliant for commercial airline and private jet solutions worldwide. More information is available on the company's website (www.airpartnergroup.com)
Air Partner is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all employees, we do this via our Environmental, Social and Governance Strategy, our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion forum, and our Recruitment strategy.
At Air Partner we are proud to be a ‘Disability Confident’ employer and we value workforce diversity. If Air Partner feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you and we guarantee an interview for any disabled person who meets the minimum criteria set for the job. If your application is successful, the next steps of the process will include a virtual interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team before meeting with members of the business in person. When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and we would love to hear from you.
If you have any issues submitting your application, please instead submit your CV and any supporting information (covering letter, salary expectations, confirmation of your right to work in the relevant country and your current notice period), stating which vacancy you are applying for, directly to email@example.com