Are you a Marketing Executive looking for that next step on the career ladder? Do you have varied, online and offline business to business – B2B – marketing experience and are you looking for an exciting new career in a progressive company that develops their own? If so, look no further, as we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive to join our collaborative, supportive and fun team.
This role is hybrid (3 days in the office and 2 from home) and it can be based from either our London Victoria, Gatwick / Crawley or Bracknell office.
You will assist with executing tactical marketing activity to support our Services Division, part of the Air Partner Group (a Wheels Up Company), working with Baines Simmons (an Aviation Training and Consultancy service provider), Redline Assured Security (a Security Training and Consultancy service provider) and Kenyon International (a Disaster Recovery service provider), so previous experience working across and adapting to multiple brands would be an advantage.
You will work with the sales teams and consultants in the business to deliver go to market campaigns that are in line with driving interest in relevant online courses and services that are aligned to the business strategy. Previous experience in working with subject matter experts on technical subject and converting this information to relevant audiences, would be an advantage too.
· Lead end-to-end campaigns across all areas of our Services business (online / offline)
· Manage content creation for internal / external comms (website, email, social media, intranet, updating digital brochures) ensuing content is timely, relevant and frequent
· Manage advertising and email opportunities with trade press
· Arrange and promote events - online events, webinars and in person events
· Support with brand development activity and the evolution of a new website that is being embed into the business.
· Maintain and provide regular reports on marketing activities
· Use our CRM system to identify target audiences
· Manage social media for all business areas (content creating, scheduling, posting)
· Manage third party providers and key stakeholders within the group and business areas
What we are looking for:
· At least 2 years’ experience in varied online and offline marketing executive roles
· Previous experience in a B2B industry
· Experience managing end to end varied marketing campaigns
· Experience of managing social media
· Events organisation experience
· Email marketing experience, including basic automation
· Content creation for various internal and external platforms
· A hands on, self-starter who can work autonomously
· Excellent written and verbal skills and good stakeholder management experience
· Previous experience using a CRM for email campaigns and audience targeting
· A results focused individual who understands ROI and tracking metrics
· A confident and articulate individual who is able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisations
· Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and on budget
· An understanding of how to deliver timely and effective PR communications
· Flexibility, adaptability and a co-operative attitude, able to work as part of a team
· Experience working within the training or education, safety or aviation sectors
· Experience working on complex or technical content that can be interpreted for marketing communications and a content strategy
· Experience working across multiple brands
· A relevant degree or professional qualification
About Air Partner Group, a Wheels Up Company
Founded in 1961, Air Partner Group is a world-leading international aviation services group providing aircraft charter, aviation safety and security solutions, and managed services to industry, commerce, governments, and private individuals, as well as civil and military organisations.
The Air Partner Group has two divisions: Air Partner Charter and Air Partner Services (previously Safety & Security). Air Partner Charter comprises of group charter, private jets, cargo, and specialist services. Group Charter charters large airliners to move groups of any size. Private Jets offers the Company's unique pre-paid JetCard scheme and on-demand charter for up to 19 people. Cargo charters aircraft of every size to fly almost any cargo anywhere, at any time.
Air Partner Services comprises Baines Simmons, Redline Assured Security Ltd, Kenyon International Emergency Services, and Managed Services. Baines Simmons offers aviation safety management and fatigue risk management. Redline Assured Security delivers government-standard security training, consultancy, and solutions to regulated, high value and high threat environments. Kenyon International Emergency Services is a world leader in emergency planning and incident response.
Air Partner works with Climate and Development experts Climate Impact Partners, to allow clients to offset carbon emissions in support of projects that not only cut carbon but also alleviate poverty and improve lives.
Air Partner Limited is a Wheels Up company, the leading provider of on-demand private aviation in the U.S. and one of the largest private aviation companies in the world. Wheels Up is headquartered in New York City and operates in 25 locations across three continents and employs 2,700 professionals globally. Air Partner Group is ISO 9001:2015 compliant for commercial airline and private jet solutions worldwide. More information is available on the company's website (www.airpartnergroup.com)
Air Partner is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all employees, we do this via our Environmental, Social and Governance Strategy, our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion forum, and our Recruitment strategy.
At Air Partner we are proud to be a ‘Disability Confident’ employer and we value workforce diversity. If Air Partner feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you and we guarantee an interview for any disabled person who meets the minimum criteria set for the job. If your application is successful, the next steps of the process will include a virtual interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team before meeting with members of the business in person. When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds and we would love to hear from you.
#location: Gatwick; London; Bracknell
If you have any issues submitting your application, please instead submit your CV and any supporting information (covering letter, salary expectations, confirmation of your right to work in the relevant country and your current notice period), stating which vacancy you are applying for, directly to email@example.com