Application closing date: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Share this page
Are you a dynamic, robust and customer focused individual looking to grow your career in Tech ? Maybe you have completed an IT Service Desk Analyst or relevant apprenticeship and you are looking for your first technical support position? If you looking to kick start your career working for a company that will allow you to be involved in process improvement and who will support you to develop in your career, this could be the role for you! We are looking for a Technical Support Advisor to join our Doncaster based team where you will provide technical front-line support to our internal and external clients, as well Quality Assurance for new features that are being developed. You will be part of the wider software team responsible for delivering a portfolio of online services primarily related to Aviation Security, including Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) web applications, mobile applications, and Learning Management Systems.
Redline Assured Security, part of the Air Partner Group, has a wide range of international clients and provides industry-leading SaaS services in the security and consulting space. You will be based in a small, but growing team, that offers scope for development for the right candidate, to the role of Helpdesk Manager, Senior Software Tester or Developer, depending on your ideal career path, and we will support you to reach your career goals. We will encourage your individual growth to flourish and the position is a blank canvas that will allow you to apply your thoughts and ideas to ensure continuous improvement.
We are committed to Continuous Service Improvement (CSI), as such you will be crucial in supporting internal and client projects to ensure new processes, technologies, and services are successfully deployed, and your contribution to this will be very much welcomed.
· Provide support to our clients on the phone and via email on all online services
· Log and resolve Support tickets within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and team Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Undertake the initial investigation on any issues identified by the Service Delivery team and communicate and escalate problems within the team
· Undertake routine administration activities on behalf of our clients and internal users such as bulk creation of user accounts, reports etc.
· Undertake basic monitoring and checks to ensure services are operating within agreed parameters
· Proactively engage in all internal process related to Service Delivery and CSI
· Maintain documentation related to services such as user guides, configuration and internal working documents
· Strong administration skills and / or a background in a similar technical support or IT service desk support role / apprenticeship
· A proactive and self-starting individual with excellent customer-focused communication skills, both written and verbal
· An ability to build relationships with stakeholders and obtain the information you need from them to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· An ability to multi-task effectively
· An ability to learn fast about the services we offer
· IT literacy and Microsoft Office:
o Word: able to produce and update documentation
o Excel: able to report on, and undertake basic analysis of data
· Experience in a similar role within an IT department or company offering SaaS / online services
· IT Service Management (ITSM) or ITIL foundation certified
About Air Partner Group, a Wheels Up Company
Founded in 1961, Air Partner Group is a world-leading international aviation services group providing aircraft charter, aviation safety and security solutions, and managed services to industry, commerce, governments, and private individuals, as well as civil and military organisations.
The Air Partner Group has two divisions: Air Partner Charter and Air Partner Services (previously Safety & Security). Air Partner Charter comprises of group charter, private jets, cargo, and specialist services. Group Charter charters large airliners to move groups of any size. Private Jets offers the Company's unique pre-paid JetCard scheme and on-demand charter for up to 19 people. Cargo charters aircraft of every size to fly almost any cargo anywhere, at any time.
Air Partner Services comprises Baines Simmons, Redline Assured Security Ltd, Kenyon International Emergency Services, and Managed Services. Baines Simmons offers aviation safety management and fatigue risk management. Redline Assured Security delivers government-standard security training, consultancy, and solutions to regulated, high value and high threat environments. Kenyon International Emergency Services is a world leader in emergency planning and incident response.
Air Partner works with Climate and Development experts Climate Impact Partners, to allow clients to offset carbon emissions in support of projects that not only cut carbon but also alleviate poverty and improve lives.
Air Partner Limited is a Wheels Up company, the leading provider of on-demand private aviation in the U.S. and one of the largest private aviation companies in the world. Wheels Up is headquartered in New York City and operates in 25 locations across three continents and employs 2,700 professionals globally. Air Partner Group is ISO 9001:2015 compliant for commercial airline and private jet solutions worldwide. More information is available on the company's website (www.airpartnergroup.com)
Air Partner is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all employees, we do this via our Environmental, Social and Governance Strategy, our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion forum, and our Recruitment strategy.
At Air Partner we are proud to be a ‘Disability Confident’ employer and we value workforce diversity. If Air Partner feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you, and we guarantee an interview for any disabled person who meets the minimum criteria set for the job. If your application is successful, the next steps of the process will include a virtual interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team before meeting with members of the business in person. When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, and we would love to hear from you.