Air Partner plc takes the safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers and suppliers very seriously. We have completed risk assessments for all our operating divisions following guidance issued by both the UK Government and by the local governments covering our overseas offices.
The following areas of the operation have been risk assessed:
- Head Office and satellite office environments
- Safety – Training, Consultancy, Aircraft Registry Services and Wildlife Hazard Management
- Security - Training and Covert Testing
As a result of the risk assessments, Air Partner plc has implemented new ways of working which include:
- Employees working from home where they can
- Full communication with our employees and providing information and training so that they are fully aware of the precautions needed to control
- Enhanced cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in all operations
- Increased level of signage in the workplace to ensure that social distancing and hygiene standards are followed
- Taking all reasonable steps to maintain social distancing of 2 metre or 1 metre plus with mitigation in the workplace. Where social distancing is not always possible, we have put in place measures to manage transmission risk including the use of
- Limiting the number of employees in offices at any one time
- Monitoring the implementation of the controls with compliance being tracked and reported to the Group Executive
The risk assessments are reviewed and updated monthly to ensure controls are still relevant in line with the latest government guidance and being implemented.